Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hello?

Are you there? Yes, I am here...I know! I know! It's been a long time since I've posted anything!! That is partly because we have been SO BUSY (now that the sun & summer have arrived) but also because we haven't really done a lot.:) Does that make sense?! We've really been enjoying our time at home, spending time outside. We've gone to the pool a few evenings, & it has been a blast. All the kids love it -- yes, I said ALL! Kellen has gone in each time, & this last time he only waited about 10 minutes before changing.:)

So, we have a few vacations coming up, to close out August, & other than that just plan to keep enjoying the weather while it's here!

Here are a couple of kid highlights:

*Kellen is using the potty again, probably about 80% of the time we're at home!! This is a big deal. He has still never used any other potty than ours, but we'll get to that. At least he'll use ours. He still, however, refuses to wear his underwear...

*Annika sang the ABC song for the first time today!

*When I put Kaarin in her crib for nap or bedtime, she pats the rail & says, "Da done! Da done!" Yeah. Nice try, sweetie, but you can't be all done if you haven't started yet!

*Annika has been working hard at using the potty, & has even gone #2 once!:) She isn't quite ready for underwear, she still has too many accidents.

No comments:

Post a Comment