Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Funny kid quotes

The other night at dinner, Kellen & Annika were counting how many people were at the table. "1-2-3-4-5!" Then Kellen said, "When Daddy's at work there are only 4 of us." I asked him if we counted Mookie in our family how many there would be. "Six!" he said. I said that was right, & that Mookie is a part of our family too! Kellen said, "Yeah, but he doesn't really like us."


Today I took the girls to story time at the library while Kellen was at school. Annika put her finger toward me & said, "Here Mommy, it's a boogie." I told her that I didn't want it & she said, "O-tay, I put it in Kaarin's nose."


Kellen suddenly is very into guitars & has decided that he wants one for Christmas. Erik & I brought out our (uplayed) guitars for him to see. Tonight at dinner he said, "Mommy, for Christmas I want a guitar AND a drum so that I can play really loud music!"

Kaarin is saying a lot more words, some of her latest are : let go, water (wa wa), hot! (with a hand out like 'stop'), see (when she wants to see something like a picture or something), and 'no, no, no.' She has also started laughing very intentionally at Kellen or Annika when they are doing something funny.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment