Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas

I always end up with pictures in backwards order, but....this is Kellen, the chef, in Annika's present.;)


New Christmas clothes!

Kaarin got this hat for Christmas, & she walks around all the time with it, saying, "hat...hat!"


She found a pile of clothes in the hallway that needed to be put away & decided to put them on!:)



Kellen the pirate!




Christmas with Grandma & Grandpa





Star-struck






A new guitar!


Kaarin got some new paper.:)


Not sure what this was - I think a new outfit.


Stockings!

The first gift of Christmas in their matching pjs!:)


My dad's side of the family!


The second-cousins: Kaarin, Kellen, Annika, Karson, Mia, Emma, Lukas ages 1 1/2-5


Erik's family


We never did make it back to Nordstrom for another Santa picture, I haven't even picked up the one we got! It just got too busy with Christmas & sick kids. So, I guess we'll try again next year!






























We had a good Christmas this year, spending time with family that we don't get to see as often. Erik's sister, Kari, now lives in Lake Chelan - we hadn't seen them since last February! And my cousin, Erika, lives in Finland - I hadn't seen her since last January, but even longer since we'd seen her kids! So it was fun to connect with them & their families - the kids all had a great time together.:) I'll post a few pics regarding Christmas...we are so blessed, there is really no more that needs to be said! We are very thankful for our families, our health, Erik's new job, & everything else the Lord has blessed us with this year! We are looking forward to a great 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment