Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Monday, April 9, 2012

School Update

I can't remember what I last wrote about this, but we decided to try to waiver in to Steilacoom SD for kindergarten for Kellen, as it seemed to be the best fit we could find. I had to waiver out of Clover Park SD, which was surprisingly easy. I picked up the form from the district office, filled it out, brought it back & she (?? obviously someone who can make that decision) signed it & handed it back to me. Then I sent it off to Steilacoom, who denied it. :( So we are on a waiting list for now, praying that someone moves. :) I really don't know what Plan B is for now, so we're just going to wait for a bit before figuring it out.

3 comments:

  1. We considered waivering into Steilacoom SD when Grace was going to go into Kindergarten, but they (Steilacoom SD) told me that they don't accept waivers until the first day of classes, if they accept them at all. I wasn't willing to wait for the first day of school to see if we'd get in or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, you have to go through that same process each year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're in! And at this point we're really only looking at it for kindergarten, for lots of reasons, but also partly because we know the teacher. :)

    ReplyDelete