Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Monday, May 14, 2012

Kid Funnies

Here are the latest funnies:

  • Annika, at her Mother's Luau at school, in the bathroom: "I love mirrors so I can look in them & see how pretty I am." :)
  • Kaarin, singing: "If you're happy in your nose, clap your hands..."
  • Annika: "When I am a Mommy I am going to have more kids than you. I am going to have 6!"
  • Annika, when I asked her to go to the bathroom before bed, "Why?" Me: "Because I am tired of waking up with you in the middle of the night to change your wet sheets." Annika: "Well, when I am a Mommy I will do that & I will be happy."
  • Kaarin: Pulls down her shirt to reveal her chest, "Look, Mommy, these are bigger!"
  • While at Ocean Shores, as we are driving, Kaarin says, "I see Red Robin!" (not really)
  • Our cousin spent the night the other night, & 3 of them were in the bathroom at bedtime. I hear Annika say, "Can I see your penis?" Then she says, "Whoa, it's really long!" LOL!!!
  • Kaarin, while picking out her clothes in the morning: "These are my choices - this dress or this dress!"
  • While in California, Kaarin said, "Mommy, this is not our home. Our home is rainy."
  • Also in California, Kaarin was in the pool & stepped off the step & went under the water. I pulled her out, but she was scared. She said, "Underwater is not good!"
I guess it's just Annika & Kaarin funnies for now...I know Kellen has some, I guess I need to find that paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment