Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Fall in a nutshell

Oh my goodness, I am so far behind....I'll have to do just a couple of quick updates to get caught up!!!! Here is a snapshot of the BEAUTIFUL fall we had around here!!!





My friend Kelly & I had a girls' weekend to Seabrook. We had gorgeous weather!!!!!

Anniversary weekend to Ocean Shores (yes, with the kids). We had gorgeous weather again & had so much fun!!

Ocean Shores sunset

3 beach babies

Kellen lost his 2nd tooth!

Class field trips to the pumpkin patch! I went with Kellen's class, then we all went with the girls' class.


Halloween!

Erik & I spent a night in Seattle (belated anniversary) & went to see Wicked! 
We also met up with a couple that I haven't seen since 1994 when they moved to Texas, & they still live in Texas, but came to Seattle for their 25th wedding anniversary to see Wicked -- ON THE SAME NIGHT AS US!! So fun!!!!!

Look at these 2 cheeseballs. :)

Kaarin wanted to get married...isn't she sweet. :)

My cousin Erika & her daughter Mia were here visiting from Finland! Kellen took this picture. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment