Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Monday, October 21, 2013

Samaritan's part 3

If you are tired of reading about Samaritan's Ministries, you can skip this post. :) I've mentioned before that members send other members their 'premiums' instead of sending them in to the agency. You are also supposed to write a note of encouragement to go along with your check. We have been receiving checks this month to reimburse us for Kaarin's abscess incident (yes, it was back in April, & I was not so timely in turning in my receipts!! In my defense, I was waiting to have all the visits done with the surgeon--including surgery, if we ended up doing that--before submitting my receipts. You don't have to wait until every visit is complete, you can get a form to add-on receipts to a previous incident, I just did it this way instead) so I thought I would share a few of the notes that have come with the checks. :) Sorry about the first one being sideways, I can't figure out how to rotate it (I think I needed to rotate it before uploading it...) -- but it is always fun to have a bit of a challenge, don't you think? :) Getting the mail has been so much fun this week!

Also, I want to remind you all that SMI DOES count as insurance under the new Obamacare Law, so if you are searching for something, I encourage you to check it out! Again, feel free to ask me any questions!







No comments:

Post a Comment