Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Piano Lessons!


The kids all started piano lessons this summer! I was originally only planning to start Kellen & Annika, but Kaarin REALLY wanted to, so I figured, why not? :) The girls LOVE it. Kellen has to work at it a little more, so he resists. But he does great when he works at it. :) I started out teaching them all together, but have now found that actually doing it individually is better. So I do Kaarin's lesson in the morning, while Kellen & Annika are at school, Annika's in the afternoon, & Kellen's after school. Maybe one day soon they'll play a recital!

Annika is doing GREAT! 

Aaron can't resist. :)

The 'audience' :)

Even with small hands, Kaarin can do it!

Annika loves the accomplishment

No comments:

Post a Comment