Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Monday, July 7, 2014

California Trip Part 1

Scienceworks Children's Museum; Ashland, OR

The bubbles were a hit!!





Clear Lake, CA

Toluca Lake, CA - visiting our friends Chloe & Brendan!



Cougar at a zoo in Big Bear

Big BEAR!

On a hike above Big Bear Lake

There were lots of rocks to climb


We woke up to snow on April Fools Day!


So we went bowling...



A walk at Big Bear Lake


Stopping in Redlands to visit my friend, Susan!

Ah, swimming at Papa & Bestemor's!

Time to relax!

Fishing

A ride from Papa

For this girl, too

Feeding the giraffe at The Living Desert



Look out!




These birds swarmed me & kept trying to go into my backpack! I was worried I was going to walk out with one!

Riding a camel!


Yep,  it was hot!

Desert sunset

Lunch with my friend Dani!

Football in the pool with Papa

It was my birthday :)
This year, as in years past, we traveled to California to visit all the grandparents, as well as some friends along the way! We had a FANTASTIC trip this year, so many fun things!!! I tried to condense as to not overwhelm you all….!

No comments:

Post a Comment