Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Funny phrases

Kellen is very concerned about things blowing away in the wind (I think I mentioned this before) after his b-ball hoop blew away last year in Palm Springs & the umbrella blew over & broke the table on his legs...but he always wants to know if the trees are going to tip over, if his paper will blow away, etc. One day at lunch he was asking if people will blow away & I told him we are too heavy. He wanted to know why people are heavy, & I told him it's because we are big. I told him that mommy & daddy are big & that mommy can't pick daddy up (& probably vice-versa). He said, "You won't be able to give Daddy loves. You could give him loves in your bed." :)

Erik went to school with Kellen a couple weeks ago for their "Hero Feast." The kids prepared all kinds of things for the daddies, including some songs. Kellen was singing here at home & told me he was singing the Nemo song. I asked him how it went & he sang, to the tune of Bingo, "D-A-D-D-Y & Daddy was his Nemo!"

No comments:

Post a Comment