Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Trains & the beach

I had a hair appt. on Fri., so rather than walk around the mall with the kids Erik took them down to Titlow beach (I think perhaps this is the first time he has taken all 3 of them out by himself - woo hoo!) to watch the trains & play on the beach. It was an absolutely gorgeous day, though by the evening was a little bit chilly. I don't think anyone cared too much. The kids were thrilled to throw rocks in the water & got to see 3 trains go by!! I met them after my hair cut & we went to dinner at Steamers. Yum. We picked a table so that we could still see the trains, but no more came by. We will definitely have to go back!

Our remodel is progressing: the kitchen floor is DONE! Tiled & grouted. We aren't able to walk on it yet since the grout is still wet, but the appliances were moved back in today & we should be good to go tomorrow. He started tiling the shower off the kitchen today as well, & will pick up some more parts on Monday & continue.:) We have to pick paint for that room, as the texture is going on the wall Monday & he wants to paint it Tues. Erik & I got a babysitter this a.m. & went to look at tile again, as we are still deciding what to do in the other bathroom. We didn't get very far, but will have to make some decisions before I leave next week! It will be nice to be gone for some of the work.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment