Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Friday, December 3, 2010

Another funny

Today we were getting ready to go pick Kellen up from school, & after that we were going to go see Santa. Annika was wearing a red/black/white plaid skirt (which she didn't want to wear) & started putting on her pink floral tennis shoes. I told her to put on her black shoes because they matched better & she said, "Miss Kathi (Kellen's teacher) love these shoes, that why I want to wear them." :) Miss Kathi has told Annika how much she loves those shoes & that she wishes she had some just like it. Cute.:)

As you can see in the photo below, our visit to Santa was not a success. Kellen refused to get out of the stroller, even after the promise of a treat. Annika was ready to go & she got her candy cane. Kaarin just looked at me & CRIED. Hard. I think we'll try again next week on a day that Kellen doesn't have school so that we can go earlier. I will also think about wrapping up a small gift for each of them for Santa to give to them if they cooperate. That might be more enticing than a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment