Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Well child exams

I took the girls in for their well child exams yesterday. Kellen was supposed to be at school, but he had been running a small fever (101) the day before, & they wanted him to be fever-free for 24 hours before he came back, so he was with us too. Annika kept telling me, "I don't want to have a check-up." I would then tell her that it was not a choice, & then she would say, "No, thank you." Ha. Sorry, you still have to go. So here are their stats:

Annika, 3 yrs. old: 40 inches tall, 30 pounds (EXACTLY the same as Kellen at age 3)
Kaarin, 19 months old: 31.25 inches tall, 19 pounds. Runt.

Annika & Kaarin each got one shot, & we decided to give Annika's first so that she wouldn't see Kaarin cry & then not want to have it. So, she got her shot & CRIED & WAILED & went on & on. Kaarin got her shot, said, "Oooowwwww." Then went on her way.:) Too funny.

*A little side note -- Annika is still doing AWESOME without her binky. We are so proud of her! And SO HAPPY to be binky-free!:)*

No comments:

Post a Comment