Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Seattle Children's Museum

The LEGO room!!

All the kids, with a sad Annika...

This was a fun room, we were in here a long time. :)

The balls get sucked up the tube. :)



Kaarin's manning the Taco Truck

The fire truck had lights!

Me & Linda!
My friend, Linda, & I met on a mission trip to Venezuela in 1992 (gasp!). We have been blessed over the years to get to visit more than we would have expected, especially since she is from Canada!! We attended each other's weddings (she was my beautiful singer, if you were at my wedding!) & have had other visits along the way. Recently her husband was attending a conference in Seattle, so we had a chance to get together at the Seattle Children's Museum -- this was the first time we have met each other's children...last time we got together she was pregnant with her first. It was so fun to have a chance to spend time together!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment