Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Summer!! Cousin Fun!

Aren't they CUTE??

They love each other.:)


Yes, that crab is alive!!


He REALLY wants a dog...

S'mores time!!

Hmmm...what's wrong with this??

Heading out to Big Rock at low tide

It was SO hot!


Gorgeous!

San Juan County Fair


In August the kids & I went up to Lopez Island for 10 days -- quite possibly the hottest days of the summer! It was fantastic. All the cousins were there for the first weekend, & they had a blast together. It was so fun. :) Kellen was SO sad when they went home. :( Erik came up for both the weekends. The kids & I went over to Friday Harbor for the San Juan County Fair, where we met up with my friend from college, Koshi. It was So. HOT. that day, but overall we had fun. :) I think the kids were ready to move up to the island permanently...well, only if their cousins could do the same!!

No comments:

Post a Comment