Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Behold, the power of GOOT....

I have posted about this before, but I think it's worth posting about again. I often wonder as I do it if the previous time was a fluke, & if I will actually end up taking a child to the Dr.

We were out running a few errands on Thursday, & Kaarin started complaining that she was cold. We were in air-conditioning, & it was starting to feel a little chilly. By the time we got home, though, & she was still complaining, I investigated a little further. She was BURNING up. She went in & took a nap, & after that I took her temperature: 103.7. Pretty high. When she went to bed at around 9:00, I put some goot on her feet & a little on one lymph area (under her left ear). She woke up around midnight & had to go to the bathroom, so we snuggled a little bit before I took her back to bed. And guess what? Her fever was GONE. Her body was no longer hot, she wasn't complaining of being cold, she was so much better. I checked her temperature the next morning, & it was normal & she has been fine ever since. Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment