Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

More Funnies

Kellen, on the day of Kaarin's birthday party: "Where is Daddy?"
Mommy: "At the golf course."
Kellen: "He should have stayed home. It's Kaarin's birthday!"


At a trip to Snake Lake (blog to come), Annika was playing with some puppets. She put one on her hand that was a lady bug & showed me. I said, "Oh you have a ladybug!" She replied, "No, it a lady beetle. Penelope call it a lady beetle, so that what it is." Um, who? Who is Penelope?? No idea....

Sitting at the table, Annika says, "This is only for 3 year old girls. That what the sign says." Sign? O.K.....

Annika, sitting on my lap facing me, squishing my stomach: "Your tummy is so squishy (sfishy) because you need to go poo poo." (I wish that were the only reason it was squishy, lol!)

Kellen, at breakfast on Kaarin's birthday: "Kaarin doesn't look big enough to be 2 years old. She still looks like a baby."

No comments:

Post a Comment