Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

No more diapers!

Annika has made the transition to underwear at bed time!!! It happened about a month ago, when Erik & I had gone out & our babysitter put on the kids' pjs. When we got home, Annika said, "I am wearing underwear with my pjs! I want to sleep in it!" So she did, & she woke up dry! So she tried it again, & woke up dry! She went 4 out of 5 nights at first, & now she is just doing awesome! She has a few nights here & there where she wakes up wet, but overall she sleeps all night! She is very proud! This has also solved the "#2" problem, which she used to hold until bedtime when she had a diaper on. Since she can't do that anymore, she uses the potty! She still usually waits until bedtime, but not always.
Way to go, Annika!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment