Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Kid Quotes take 2

I always forget a couple...

*Kellen: "Mommy, when you got married, did you know Daddy?"
Me: "Yes."
Kellen: "You knew his name?"

*The other night Kaarin was going to bed & she asked if I was going to have a rest too. I told her I was, & she said that was good. Then she said, "You will have a rest & then you will be naked!!" Haha. ;) In case you're wondering, she said this because when SHE gets her pjs on, she first takes everything off & runs around naked.:)

*Annika sat down the other day & started writing. She asked me how to spell a few things, & said she was making my list for shopping. :) I'll post a picture later.

* I took Kaarin with me to Michael's the other day & she picked up a craft instruction card. She kept saying, "This is my recipe!"

*Kaarin was eating something the other day & said she was all done. I wasn't sure if it was gone or she just didn't want anymore, so I asked her where it was. She said, "Um, it's in my tummy!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment