Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Kid quotes

*Annika told me: "Kellen said that if we are bad, Jesus will come out of our hearts, but I told him that Jesus will NEVER leave." You are right, sweet girl!

*Kellen, the night before Annika was going to the hospital: "Is it o.k. if they (hospital staff) look at Annika's...not-so-nice parts?" Um, private parts? ;)

*At dinner one night we had some sparkling cider. Kellen says, "That looks just like wine like they have in Ratatouille (movie). What happens if you drink too much wine?"

*Kaarin has been telling me lately: "You getting so grumpy, Mommy. And you do not make the rules!" Ha. Guess again.;)

*Now Kaarin says, "You are the Mommy. You can make the rules."

*If I don't let Kaarin do something or have something, she launches into a dramatic, "AWWWWWWWWWWW, I NEVER...." Already??

*We were in the car driving Annika to school, so Annika told Kaarin that she was going to school. Kaarin says, "AWWW! I am not 3." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment