Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pictures!

I recently bought a Groupon to The Picture People, & somehow I ended up buying 2...??... It was a pretty good deal, so I decided just to keep them both (I probably could have gotten a refund if I asked). The only problem was they didn't have a very long valid period, which meant I had to use them pretty close together. So for the first one, I did "Christmas" pictures of the kids, even though I waited until the Christmas rush was over & had them taken in January. :) You only know because I told you...So here are the 2 that I liked the best. Then, since I had to use the 2nd one by Feb. 4, I decided we'd just have a family picture taken - we hadn't had an official one taken since our church directory in 2009, when Kaarin was just 5 months old! So an update would be a good thing. Below is the one that turned out the best of all of us. :) And, noteworthy in that picture, although you can't tell, is that Annika is wearing....JEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It took a little bribery (a pizookie) & several attempts, but she did it! Perhaps the first time in ?? definitely over a year that she has worn jeans.





Kellen: 5 1/2, Annika: 4, Kaarin 2 1/2

Mommy & Daddy: ages unknown.;) And we can definitely leave off the '1/2'!!





No comments:

Post a Comment