Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

3 year old update

So I charted Kaarin's height/weight on the growth chart to see how she grew this last year...:) Needless to say, she is still the runt & shrinking by the year!! I mentioned before that she was 36.25" tall & 26 lbs. at her check up. On the growth chart she is now in the 25% for height, negative % for weight (she's off the bottom of the chart, where she has been since she was 6 months old...) & her height-for-weight (she has always been the most average of the 3 since she is short & skinny instead of tall & skinny) has dropped to the 5%. So she is steadily remaining small. :) We love her that way. She asked me today, "Mom, why am I so small?" And I said, "Because God made you that way." She smiled, then said, "But I want to be big." You will be, in your own way, in your own time, girl. :) For now, be glad mommy can still carry you & that you have the best shot of being a gymnast in the whole Weedon/Anderson family!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment