Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Kid Quotes

Kellen: "Fingernails don't taste very good with paint (nail polish) on them."

Annika: "Kaarin has Jesus in her heart. I helped her to know what to say." LOVE!

Kaarin: "Mommy, will you scratch my back?"
Me: scratches back...
Kaarin: "Why you scratch harder?"
Me: "Because my nails are longer, see?"
Kaarin: Looks at my nails, "Huh! Oh no............!"

Annika: "I have more freckles than Kaarin."
Me: "Yep. She doesn't really have any yet."
Annika: "That because she is only 3."
Me: "She might get some as she gets older."
Kaarin: Lifts her shirt, "I have 2...!" :)

Kellen: "I should be Ichiro when I grow up."

Kaarin, praying: "Thank you for my mom & that I like she so much because she is so lovely." haha.

Kaarin: "Mom, what's this hard stuff?"
Me: "That's your ribs." :) (some of us have soft ribs, lol!)

Kellen: "Mommy, is Kaarin 1 1/2 years older than Aaron?"
Me: "Yes she is. How did you know that?"
Kellen: "Because she is 3 & he's 1 1/2."
Duh.

Annika, setting the table: "1-2-3-4-5-6 (counting the # of bowls she set). 3+3 (she put her arm down the middle to separate 3 & 3), half & half."

No comments:

Post a Comment