Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Monday, July 23, 2012

Ma petite fille

Tonight Kaarin was praying before bed. She typically says 'thank you' for everything, including all the negative things that have gone on (sickness, misbehavior, etc.). So tonight she said, "Thank You for not making me the way I want to be...I want to be bigger, but You made me small." So. cute. :) We have been encouraging her lately that God made her JUST the way He wants her to be, & that small people can do extra special things that big people can't! (And vice-versa, for the tall people in our family. :) ) By the way, I updated her 'height predictor' at Babycenter.com (which, of course, is only an estimate) & based on her height/weight at 3 + mom & dad's heights, she is now predicted to be 5'2". This is down an inch from her age 2 height. :) We're going to look for a gymnastics class for this fall...

No comments:

Post a Comment