Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Chambers Bay

We went to Chambers Bay today (it is nice & sunny, but was breezy & a bit chilly there) to fly our kite & watch for trains! The kite flew great, & Kellen & Annika both got to hold the string. And we were lucky enough to see 4 trains!!! I'll try to post some pictures later.

Some side notes:

*Today we were eating breakfast & on the back of the milk carton is an advertisement for the meerkats at the Woodland Park Zoo. Kellen asked what they were, & Erik told him meerkats. He said, "Mirror cats? Like cats that look in the mirror?"

*We were discussing (also at breakfast) what we should do on this sunny day today. Erik asked Kellen if he wanted to go to the park & watch the trains & fly our kite. Kellen said he did, then said, "Maybe mommy will come with me & you can stay here with Kaarin & Annika." I told him that daddy wanted to see the trains too, & he said, "Well, we could tell him about what we sawed!"

*Yesterday the kids stayed with my dad while my mom, Kaarin & I went to do some errands. We came back & they were all sleeping. About 1 hr. later, Annika apparently woke up & heard me, so she decided to come down the stairs all by herself! (Our rule is that the kids have to stay in their beds until we come to get them up...this is the first time they haven't waited!!)

*Kellen went poo poo in the potty again yesterday, so we took him to Toys R Us to pick out a train. Then we all went to Krispy Kreme for our free doughnut on National Doughnut Day! (Ahem...Kaarin, my mom & I also went earlier in the day, during our errands...! Yum!)

No comments:

Post a Comment