Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Dentist visit

We had our first visit to the dentist on Thursday, & it went.....AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was amazed, impressed, & so proud!! We had talked about it a lot, & I had also promised treats if they did what they were asked.:) We went in, & Kellen went first. He sat in the xray chair, wore the apron, & did everything they asked him to do for his xrays! Then he sat in the dental chair & let them brush & floss his teeth & paint on fluoride!! The only thing he didn't want to do was wear the sunglasses.:) As soon as Kellen was done, Annika jumped up into the chair & said, "Me turn!!" She did not have xrays or a cleaning (I guess since she's only 2) but did get her teeth looked at & fluoride painted on. I think she was actually a little disappointed that her check up was so short!:)

After the dentist, we went to get one of our 'treats.' We received a Blockbuster family night card for Christmas a couple years ago, & it expires at the end of this month...so I decided I would take the kids to each pick out a movie. Well, at Blockbuster, kids movies are only $1, so I decided not to waste the gift card on those & would just pay for them. When it was our turn to pay (Kellen picked Cars, by the way, even though we have it -- our movie gets stuck so he wanted one that didn't get stuck; Annika picked Bolt) the lady behind us paid for our movies!:) It was only $2, but it was still a nice gesture! After that we went & picked up a Little Caesar's pizza for lunch, came home & watched our movies.:) Their other treat was a sucker. They also got a balloon & new toothbrush from the dentist.

No comments:

Post a Comment