Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My face was so red from laughing...

Here is a story about my daughter, Annika, age 3, above...one of her funniest to date, I think:

She chose to wear her Dora dress today, & it has snaps in the front up to the top of the dress. Tonight we were eating dinner & she discovered that she could pull from the top & all the snaps would unsnap in a row, & it was pretty funny. So she did this, then had me snap them back up & would do it again. One time she did this, then, with her shirt wide open (as above) she put her pointer finger from each hand on both of her nipples, turns to me & says, "Mommy, when these going to get big?!" HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
It was so unexpected & that made it THAT MUCH FUNNIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just had to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment