Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Monday, June 6, 2011

A couple more funnies

Some of my favorite "Kaarin words:" "Pish" (fish), "Wa-wa" (water), "No taint-to" (no thank you), "Ah-ka" (Annika). :)

Kaarin has lots of funnies, but they are actually too complicated to write out!! I've tried to catch a few on video.:) Last week she put on her shoes & kept saying. "Ow!" I finally took her shoe off, tipped it over, & out rolled...a jelly bean! No wonder!

The other day we were talking about Disneyland & when we might go there. Kellen said, "Remember when you & I went there (to mommy)?" I said yes, & that Annika didn't get to go because she was only 1. And that Kaarin was still in my tummy at that time. Annika says, "But how did she get into your tummy?" Kellen says, "God put her there!" And Annika says, "But how did He?" Now that's a discussion for another time...:)

We were up at Lopez Island for Memorial Day weekend & Kellen & Annika (& Kaarin too) were having a blast looking for crabs on the beach. I told him that I used to look for crabs on the beach when I was a little girl, but on a different beach (Bestemor had told him that she used to look for crabs on the very same beach!) & that maybe we would go to that beach with Delaney, a friend from school. Kellen says, "Delaney, Delaney...I love her!"

No comments:

Post a Comment