Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Tall or short?







Babycenter.com offers a tool called a 'height predictor.' You put in your child's height & weight(beginning at age 2), mom's & dad's height, & it offers an estimate of how tall your child will be at age 18 (it's possible they could still grow after that point, though I think I was done growing at 13 or 14...) So, here it is:



Kellen: 6'4


Annika: 5'9

Kaarin: 5'3



Hee hee! Maybe we'll have one gymnast in the family. Sorry, Kaarin, I guess all the tall genes got sucked out before you came along!!


Along those lines, today I took the girls to the Puyallup Farmer's Market (Kellen & Daddy went to Cousin Kendall's t-ball game) & they were sitting in the stroller in matching dresses (Kaarin had already been dressed, but when she saw what Annika was wearing she wanted to change to her matching dress!) & I heard someone comment as they went by that they were twins. And I'm pretty sure she meant biological, not just clothing.;)

No comments:

Post a Comment