Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Friday, June 10, 2011

More funnies

Annika: "Pew! What is stinky in here? Kaarin, do you have poo poos?"
Kaarin: "Yes."
Annika: "Come here & let me smell you."
Kaarin backs up to Annika's nose.
Annika: "Yep! You do!!"


Kellen: "I am NEVER going to school next year. I won't go."
Mommy: "How come?"
Kellen: "Because then I will miss nap."

Kellen: "I wish that when Baby Aaron comes to play he could stay forever!"

Kaarin, while watching a preview to 'Kung Fu Panda 2': "Bear!"
Mommy: "Was that a bear?"
Kaarin: "Yeah. Funny!"

Kellen: "I have had a lot of boogies today!"
Mommy: "You have? I wonder why?"
Kellen: "Maybe because I haven't been picking it very much."

P.S. I asked Annika who 'Penelope' is -- I guess she is on the Berenstain Bears!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment