Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

More Funnies

Conversation from snack time:
Kellen: "When is the next baby going to come out of your tummy?" (he asks this one a lot)
Me: "It's not. God is all done giving us babies."
Kellen: "Well, Annika & Kaarin..."
Me: "They already came out of my tummy. When they get bigger, they will have babies in their tummies!"
Annika: "But not Kellen."
Kellen: "I think Annika will have 1 or 2, & Kaarin will have 1 or 2."
Me: "But Mommy had 3..."
Kellen: "Me, Annika & Kaarin!"
Annika: "And Daddy!"
Me: "No, Daddy didn't come out of my tummy."
Kellen: "Then how did he get in our family?"
Me: "I married him."
Kellen: "If you marry someone you don't know, do you get to keep them?"
:)

Kellen, Annika & Kaarin were playing Duck, Duck, Goose (that alone is funny, if you can imagine a circle only 3 people big? Can you say, dizzy??). Kellen picked Annika, then Annika picked Kaarin. They ran around & around (they always do extra laps) & then sat down. Kellen said, "Kaarin, you stand up! You're the Ducker!"

So far I don't have to worry about my girls cutting their hair...they want it to be LONG like Rapunzel's.:) Kaarin said, "My hair longer?" I told her, yes, her hair was growing. She said, "Long - Kasey's?" :)

We were in the car today & Kaarin said, "Jesus love me, Kellen!!" in a very excited voice.:)

1 comment:

  1. Eben's growing his hair out for the same reason! That Tangled Movie really gave kids the wrong idea about how easy it is to manage long hair!

    ReplyDelete