Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November 1st Funnies

A few more funnies:

Today we were in the car, & Annika (who is SO excited to be a mommy someday), says, " When I get bigger I am going to have a baby in my tummy! I would like a girl baby, please. Just like you had 2 girl babies in your tummy!!" I told her she might have a girl baby.:) Then she said, "Who is making it?" ;) So I told her she would pray for a husband & God would bring her one (a wonderful one) & then I explained that Daddy is my husband. And that she would find a different one. So she said, "Kellen will be my husband." And then, "Daddy will be my husband." :)

Kellen, after hearing Annika being excited about having a baby in her tummy, says, "I will have a baby in my tummy too when I grow up!" And I told him, no, only girls get to have babies in their tummies. He said, "AWWWW! I wish I were a girl!" ;)

Every morning when I go in to get Kaarin up, she says, "Mommy! You come back!!" Like she was worried I wouldn't...:)

Kaarin picked out an outfit to wear & I told her that Grandma had made it for Mommy a long time ago. She said, "Ohhhhh! Thank you, Grandma!" Then she went out, looked at herself in the mirror & said, "I pretty!" as she tried to twirl.:)

Last night I was praying for Kaarin to feel better (shoulder, & Kellen had poked her in the eye), & I prayed something like "Thank you Jesus for Kaarin & for putting her in our family & for her personality & how funny she is...." Kaarin interrupted in a very quiet voice: "I not funny." :)

Today Annika has been saying, "O-W-E-N, that's Owen!" (He is in her class)

Tonight I was making the rest of the sugar cookies that we started last weekend. I sprinkled some flour on the counter to roll them out & Kaarin said, "OOPS! You spilled. I lick it up." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment