Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Princess & Pirate Party

Annika wanted to have a Princess Party for her birthday this year, &, well, since we also have Kellen, we had to throw in a 'boy' piece to it...princes seems like it would be a natural fit, but I really don't think there is as much prince attire out there as there is princess. So, pirates it was! We told everyone on their invitation that they could come 'in costume' & it was SO fun because pretty much everyone did! The exceptions being, of course, my own children...Anyway, the party was SO much fun & everyone looked cute & I think Annika had a great time!!
Coloring Princess & Pirate pictures


Making crowns!









LUNCH!



Pinata!




Candy!




All the princesses & pirates (& Kellen & Annika...) :)




Cupcakes!





Presents!




With grandma & grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment