Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Children's Museum

Mr. Rogers always has words of wisdom!


We love to paint!



Dressing up!



Silly guy!




Here comes the train! And see the sun???



We wanted to take one last trip to the Tacoma Children's Museum before it closed on 12/19 -- they are opening a new location in January! We picked a day to go, & we were blessed with SUNSHINE! Which was great, because we took the Link Light Rail 'train' & then had to walk a couple of blocks. It was so pleasant to do in the sun.:) As with most things, the pictures tell it best!

1 comment:

  1. I remember my last visit to that museum was with our MOPS table, and my precious daughter scared everyone away with the hugest tantrum I've ever seen! Good memories! - ha!

    ReplyDelete