Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

A few more funnies

I can never remember all of these when I sit down to write, so I may have to add some more later.:)

*The other day I was printing a picture for Annika off the computer. She looked at me & said, "Daddy sure wants a new one of these!" :)

*I call Kaarin 'Babe' or 'Honey' & she always replies, "No, I not a babe. (or honey)." So cute.

Tonight before bed Kaarin 'read' 2 stories to me! 'Panda Bear, Panda Bear, What do you see?" & "That's not my Tractor." So cute! Then she told me, "I your mommy, you the kid. You sleep in my bed." I told her I didn't think I would fit in her bed (crib) & that she had to sleep in it. She said, "No! I the mommy! You sleep in this bed & I sleep in your bed." Ha! Good try.

Kaarin wanted to pray for our dinner the other night. She clasps her hands together & says, "Thank you our food, our friends, our milk, our guacamole..." :)

Then Annika wanted to pray so she continued, "Thank you for our house & that it keeps us warm & dry!"

And then Kellen wanted to pray: "Dear Lord, thank you for all the things you give to us..."
They are catching on!

All right. I'll have to think of the rest later. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment