Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Some funnies from December

Kaarin got a little bonk on the head yesterday (well, maybe it wasn't so little...). As she was calming down she said, in a very sad, squeaky voice: "I go to doctor. I get new head." :)





Tonight we were reading a Bible story about Jesus being the "Good News" & saving us from our sins, so I was asking the kids questions about that & what it means. Annika said that Jesus lives in her heart, then said, "But how does He get in? I don't have a hole in me!"





Today I said, "You're a nut," to Kaarin. She said, "I not a nut. I Kaarin."





Kaarin came up to me tonight & said, "I baby. I Aaron." :)





We went to see Santa today, & after last year I had a gift for each kid to receive from Santa after sitting for the picture. (I am not above bribes!) I had the gifts in a bag & when we got to Santa I asked one of his 'helpers' to give the bag to Santa to give the gifts to the kids...well, she didn't understand (complicated, I know...) & thought we were giving the gifts TO Santa (duh) so I ended up having to give the bag to him. Kellen later asked me, "Who bought the presents?" I said that Santa did, & Kellen said, "And then he put them in your bag?" I see this isn't going to last very long...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment