Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Coffee

Kellen & Annika have been very into drawing/coloring lately. They both like to 'write' their letters.:) I can't wait until some letters actually start appearing! Anyway, they often do their art on our coffee table. The other day Kellen was drawing & said, "Is this a coffee table? Could we eat coffee here?" (that shows you how much coffee gets consumed in our house, that he thinks you eat it-haha). I said yes, we could. He said, "Do you like coffee?" I said no. He said, "I don't like coffee either. I could spit it out of my mouth!" Then Annika said, "Me!" And Kellen said, "You don't like coffee either, Annika. It is yucky. Just like the boy in the Polar Express spits it out of his mouth." (Ah, so that's where the spitting comes from...) Then Kellen said, "Grandma & Grandpa like coffee!"

Kaarin is doing awesome. She is just at a great age. She is eating well, though still isn't a huge eater. She is sleeping great, 11 hrs. most of the time. She is so cute with her crawling & is starting to really explore. For some reason she always heads to the bathroom.:) She is clapping her hands. She totally adores her brother & sister. And her mom & dad, of course. And Mookie. She is just a delight. I want to freeze time with her right now, before the attitude & the "ME DO IT" & the screaming out of anger kicks in....just lovin' my baby. (& the older 2 OF COURSE - they just add a bit more challenge to the adoration.;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment