Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Weekend

Erik took Kellen & Annika to the beach to have a picnic lunch.:)

Eating her cheese fondue (I did these photos in backwards order -- oops!)

Dipping her bread into her cheese


More dipping.:)




Yum, cheese!


9 months old already! Such a big girl!:)





Reading "Larry Gets Lost In Seattle," one of our favorite books!!


Annika didn't get a nap...she fell asleep watching Finding Nemo.:) So cute.:)


Here she is taking a nap...:) Sitting up, with all of these animals! Thanks, Kellen...
I just got back from a girls night out -- so fun! I can't even remember the last time I did that. We all had so much fun (we were just at Red Robin) & are planning to do it again soon!! Yay!
Today was actually a really nice day, so the kids decided that they wanted to go to the beach to throw rocks into the water. It was right about lunch time, so I told them they could go if they took their lunches with them -- like that was going to be hard to convince them of!:) They thought it was great to be taking their lunch on a picnic! And I thought it was great that they were getting some nice fresh air!:)








No comments:

Post a Comment