Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Kid funnies

A couple of funny kid quotes:

*Kellen: "I had to stop, I was losing my britches!!"

*Annika was taking a bath the other night (Sunday night) & looked at me & said, "God made us!"

*We were reading a story today before naptime called "God Gave us You!" Here is how it went:
Mommy, reading the book: "Every night, I prayed for you, my special child. I prayed that your bones would be straight & that your heart would be strong. But most of all, I prayed that someday you would love God."
"I love God," Little Cub said proudly.
"I know," said Mama. "I do too."
Annika: "I like Nemo."

*I bought my mom some Mother's Day flowers, which she left at our house, so I have them in a vase on our dining room table. The other day we were eating a meal & Kellen pointed to the unopened flowers & asked if they were going to turn into flowers. I said yes, that they would bloom. He then asked if that is what happened to the kitty in one of our books (Leo the Late Bloomer). heh heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment