Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sibling love


I had these letters made for Annika & Kaarin (my cousin's wife actually makes them), & we recently hung them on the wall. Kellen was looking at them, & the following conversation took place:
Kellen: A is for Annika & K is for Kaarin. K looks like it is for Kellen but it is for Kaarin.
Mommy: That is right, K is for Kellen & Kaarin. Annika & Kaarin are going to share a room when Kaarin gets bigger.
Kellen: Instead of Annika sharing my room?
Mommy: Yes.
Kellen: And then I will be all by myself?
Mommy: Yes.
Kellen: No, I want Annika to sleep with me all the time.
Aw.:) I do really think he will miss her when she moves out. Maybe Kaarin can just move in & all 3 of them can share the same room....

No comments:

Post a Comment