Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Out of gas

I ran out of gas last week. Literally. This is the first time this has ever happened to me! I think it is partly our van, though, since Erik ran out of gas about a year ago. Apparently when the gas light comes on, it means "GET GAS IMMEDIATELY!!!" The girls & I had dropped Kellen off at school when the gas light came on, then drove to the post office (maybe 1.5 miles?). Annika was watching a video while I wrote a note to mail, & then the car just turned off. Fortunately, I was sitting in a parking lot, it was sunny outside, & the tow truck came with gas in about 10 minutes! I had been a little worried that if they took too long I would be late to get Kellen from school. But I guess not many people need tow truck assistance at 9:30 a.m.!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment