Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Karrin, Kaarin & Kaarin...

Yesterday Annika, Kaarin & I went to Costco while Kellen was at school. (I gave him the option to go with us & he chose for us to go while he was at school). So while we were checking out, the checker's assistant says to me, "What's your little one's name?" I said Kaarin, & she said, "I thought I heard you call her that - that's my name too!" She spelled hers Karrin. As we were finishing up, the woman behind me was commenting on how nice it was to see little girls in dresses, & that her granddaughters always wear sweats. (Little does she know that I would love to see my one girl in pants every so often...!) Then she commented on the checker-helper's name & asked her how she pronounces it, & said that she has a daughter named Kaarin (spelled like mine). The checker-helper pointed to Kaarin & told the woman that it was HER name too! The woman says, "Really??! I made that name up! Well, my daughter is your age now..." What are the odds that there would be 3 people in the same place with Kaarin as a common name?? It is very uncommon.

No comments:

Post a Comment