Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Monday, January 16, 2012

The last funnies of 2011...

One night we had sparkling cider for dinner. Kellen says, "Those bottles look just like the wine like in 'Ratatouille.' What happens if you drink too much wine?"

Kaarin: "That happens sometimes. It o.k." She says this in a very sympathetic voice.:)

At bedtime, before we pray, I always ask the kids what their favorite & least favorite parts of the day were. Then I ask them who they would like to pray for. Lately Kaarin has been reversing the roles & wants to be the one to read, pray, etc. So she will ask me, "What your favorite? What your favorite not favorite?" :) Then, when she prays, she always prays for those things...one night I said that my least favorite part of the day was that it rained, so as she prayed, she said, "Thank you the rain." Way to put a positive twist on it, girl!;)

We were listening to a Princess Christmas album (sung by Cinderella, Snow White, etc.) & the last song is a special song by Wayne Brady (?). It came on & Annika said, "Is this a princess??" :)

Kaarin has been doing a lot of pretend play lately. She always wants to be the mom & I am the kid.:) She usually says, "You go to Dr. You hurt your shoulder." Ha.

Kaarin climbs into our laps & says, "I want to snuggle you." :)

(This one is for Abby): I was going to the bathroom one day & Kaarin came in & said, "You have pretty underwear!" (Abby always laughs about the bathroom posts) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment