Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Schedule update

So we have been using our new schedule for about a month now, & it is going SO WELL!! The kids love it, even though they still find things to fight over - haha. Now they fight over whose name goes where ("I want the middle!" -- really??!) But overall it has cut down on a lot of the bickering & 'free time'. Now they have specific choices & they are very excited to see what is new each day! Kellen even told me that he goes to see what the choices are before he comes to find me! :) And our garage space is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am LOVING it!! I added a new picture - I was planning to find some kind of carpet remnant or something to put under the art table to 1) help it be a little bit warmer on their feet, even though I have a heater out there, & 2) look a little more homey. Well, as I was perusing the Sunday ads last week, I saw these foam floor squares on sale at K-Mart, & they are PERFECT!!!!!!!!! I am pretty sure they will clean (paint, glue) better than carpet, & they are so cheery looking!! And they are nice & thick & soft, so their feet have a nice place to go.:) They were bigger than I thought after seeing them in the ad, but I ended up getting enough that they go under the easel & the sensory table as well! Love it! And I also bought some storage drawers (back of the picture) to hold all of our supplies that we use in the garage so that they are readily accessible. This picture would have been even better if the kids were in it, but I think they were finished with their project - here we had painted & decorated picture frames. And all the mess stayed in the garage! Did I mention that I love it??!!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! We're totally ready to come over for an art date! Does it sound like I'm inviting myself over? Because I am.

    ReplyDelete