Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

School update

Not a lot has changed on this topic, & I don't know much new information, so this post will probably be brief.;) I called a couple of schools in the Clover Park School District, & found out what I figured I would find out: that most of them do not know what they are offering for next year until they know what their enrollment #s are. Our home school, Tyee Park (where Erik went to elem.) does not even have a 1/2 day class this year - they have 4 full day! Hmmm. I am going to go visit the schools to see if anything about it changes my mind toward full day, but I think even if we did, we would go private (you have to pay for full day even in public). So....waivering into Steilacoom is still a possiblity, but I don't think I can do that until I am sure that I am not going to enroll at any CP schools, since I have to waiver out of CP.

I also went to visit Concordia Lutheran last week, mostly because a friend had set up a tour. It's the same story, full day K (they do have 1/2 day, sort of, but the half day kids just leave before the full day kids). It's also a little far, but I will definitely re-evaluate for 1st grade.

Erik & I discussed it last night, & we'll discuss it more after I visit classrooms. No decision yet. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment