Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Slumber Party!

Who knew a hide-a-bed could be so exciting?? O.k., I did. My sister & I used to get super-excited to sleep on it when we were little. Probably because it meant we got to sleep in front of the t.v.! The other day we were looking for a lost car, & I thought maybe it had fallen into the couch so I pulled out the hide-a-bed. The kids didn't know the couch could do that, so they were all over it - literally.:) And we don't even have a t.v. in that room.:) They wanted to sleep on it, so I told them they could on a Friday night. So here they all are, asleep, having their slumber party! It took them awhile to go to sleep, but overall they slept pretty well. Annika left in the middle of the night & came to our bed, but Kaarin & Kellen slept until 7:30 or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment