Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Girls

*Tonight Kaarin was sitting on my lap, facing me. She grabbed my cheeks & gave me a big smackeroo right on the lips. Then she said, "Let's play Tangled. I am Rapunzel & you are my Flynn." Then she said, "You are dead. Go be dead over there." ha. So I went over to the couch to be dead, she taped her hair on, & came over to sing me back to life. :) Then she kissed me again.

*Yesterday Annika & Kaarin were playing in my room, & Annika told Kaarin to get into my bed because she was sick. Then she said, "Are you going to throw up?" Kaarin said, "Yes." Annika said, "I will get you a bowl." She looked at me & said, "Kaarin is in bed because she is sick!" She brought over a little basket to Kaarin & said, "Here, throw up in here." So Kaarin made retching sounds into the 'bowl.' So glad it was fake...

1 comment: