Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Funnies

Some funny sayings:

*Kellen was looking through his train paper (which he does frequently) & picking out all the trains that he wants. He mentioned that he wants Emily's coaches. I said that we hadn't seen them anywhere, but we would have to keep looking. Kellen said, "I will ask Santa if he can make them for me." :)

*Kellen woke up wet this a.m. Later in the day he got on his bed (I hadn't changed the sheet yet) & he said that the sheet wasn't wet anymore. I said that I would change it anyway. He asked why, & I said that we don't really want to sleep on dry pee-pee & that I needed to change my sheets anyway. He paused, then said, "Did you go pee-pee in your bed too?" :)

*Any time Annika picks up a phone (usually a play phone) she holds it up to her ear & says, "Hello, Amy!" (Amy is my sister) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment