Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Single parenting is not for me

We are surviving our week of Erik being gone to California. It's going pretty well. We have been busy, so that helps. Monday we went to Charlie's Safari with a friend, & the kids had a blast! We typically go when they first open, & it is great -- when we got there Monday there were 2 other kids! Even by the time we left there were only 10 or so kids. I'll try to post some pictures of it. Yesterday Kellen had school, & today we went to the library's play & learn activity time with our friend. Tomorrow Kellen has school again.:) And then the week is almost over! It is a little bit nice to have the evening time all to myself -- I have been reading, cleaning, etc. I have a project that I want to make some progress on as well, so I need to reserve some evening time for that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment