Mom...

Mom...
I can't have any more kids, I don't have any more arms!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pulling up to stand!

Kaarin pulled herself up to stand twice yesterday, so she is well on her way to being fully mobile! It really is cute to watch her crawling, she looks so little! And definitely way too little to be standing at the table.

Today Kellen had school & Annika, Kaarin & I went to the Play2Learn at the library. It is put on by the Tacoma Children's Museum. It is always fun -- they have lots of activities, art, etc., & then a circle time/story time, then another project. It is a little overwhelming for Annika, as today there were 100 people! She usually gets comfortable right as it's time to leave to go get Kellen. Today we recognized a gal from church, & it turns out that she has a 2 yr. old daughter (2 in Oct., so just a month older than Annika - though Annika is about 6" taller!!) & a 4 month old daughter! It's always fun to find people with kids the same age. Hopefully we'll connect again.:)

Annika is doing awesome with her colors. She is really into telling me what they are right now, especially with M&Ms.:)

Some more funnies:
*This morning at breakfast Kellen was singing & then had a burp. He said to me, "I was singing in my burp!"

That's all I can think of right now...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment